How to load the co-ordinates of caves into OsmAnd permalink
OsmAnd is a free map app for Android.
To overlay the co-ordinates of caves:
* Use the Chrome browser
* visit http://www1.maths.leeds.ac.uk/~read/scuba/gps.html
* scroll down, then long click on a link to a GPX file.
* save to the Downloads directory
* In OsmAnd, tap on the three bars at the bottom left to open the menu
* "My places", "My Tracks", "Import"
* Tap on the icon for a file, it changes to a tick, then "Open"
* for subsequent imports, click on the "+" at the bottom left.
* Finally, on the "My tracks" page, tap on the three dots to the right of a file and "show on map".